I have used Ultimate Fares in the past and they worked fine for me. I also had all my co-workers using them. This was over a year ago. Maybe the people or company has changed.

I don't think it is ever fare to blame the consumer for the company mistake. I am sorry to whomever had difficulties by this company. I do know they use to be legit. Again maybe they made some changes with in and they were not good changes obviously.

I guess I will think about it before I use them again. I mean if more than 1 person has a gripe they cant all be wrong. Think about that.

Had an Experience with Ultimate fares?

Comments

Flipkey - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE Flipkey "Where do I start. better yet, bulletpoints. - Price hike from 199 to 549 in 2 years - Offered free photoshoot 8 months ago, they never delivered. - After price hike, bookings..." Read more FlipKey Fraud Flipkey "Booked a 4-night stay in Daytona Beach. Owner accepted, and then a week beforehand contacts us saying he has overbooked his property and that we can either cancel or stay..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - False Advertisement:Fly for $499 on all Europe and Britain 2017 Trafalgar Tours "My husband and I are planning our trip to Europe next year. I saw this add from Trafalgar and when I called the Trafalgar agent to lock in this..." Read more If you like your car - AVOID SELECT AIRPORT VALET parking Revere MA Select Airport Valet Parking "I parked on December 10, 2016 to fly out of Logan for a week. Came back around midnight of December 18th, almost the shortest day in the calendar. Attendant took..." Read more Lazboy - Lazyboy recliner quality Lazboy "We purchased a new La-Z-Boy recliner a little less than 2 years ago and paid $900 for it, figured for that price it would be of decent quality. WRONG!! What..." Read more Catalog Favorites - I'm very disappointed with your customer service Catalog Favorites "My husband tried to order the NFL pants for the Cowboys. After much conversation with a customer service rep she said that their company has never sold nor offered those..." Read more Daiso - Arrangement of products on the shelves Daiso "I was shopping in Daiso JBCC with my mother on 30 September 2017 and as she was looking at some plastics plate for children, two stakes of plate fell to..." Read more Do NOT purchase a Maytag Bravos Washing Machine.  IT WILL RUST! Maytag "My Bravos washing machine started slight rusting around the bleach dispenser shortly after we purchased it. I didn't think it would be a problem so I kept using it to..." Read more