I have used Ultimate Fares in the past and they worked fine for me. I also had all my co-workers using them. This was over a year ago. Maybe the people or company has changed.

I don't think it is ever fare to blame the consumer for the company mistake. I am sorry to whomever had difficulties by this company. I do know they use to be legit. Again maybe they made some changes with in and they were not good changes obviously.

I guess I will think about it before I use them again. I mean if more than 1 person has a gripe they cant all be wrong. Think about that.

Had an Experience with Ultimate fares?

Comments

Trafalgar Tours - European Whirl - January 2016 with the fabulous Patrick Sidney Trafalgar Tours "Well, the European Whirl really lived up to its name - you are always on the go - very early starts and late finishes and loads to see and do..." Read more Power Places Tours - Submit False Notary Letters to Pissed Consumer Legal Department or face further losses Power Places Tours "I received several legal demands that basically required me to tell lies by way of submitting notarized statements to Pissed Consumer in order to remove, what are in my opinion,..." Read more If you like your car - AVOID SELECT AIRPORT VALET parking Revere MA Select Airport Valet Parking "I parked on December 10, 2016 to fly out of Logan for a week. Came back around midnight of December 18th, almost the shortest day in the calendar. Attendant took..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - False Advertisement:Fly for $499 on all Europe and Britain 2017 Trafalgar Tours "My husband and I are planning our trip to Europe next year. I saw this add from Trafalgar and when I called the Trafalgar agent to lock in this..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more