anyone who books on Ultimate Fares .com is in big trouble.They will rip you off.

File a Chargeback. That is your only answer. they will not be able to win their disputes. You go on their website and get an error message.

You then call them and they cant find your reservation but in fact you have a reservation. You book elsewhere, and bingo you all of a suddent have a reservation and now two sets of tickets. Then your stuck. The only way out is to file a chargeback.

They also turned to India for their customer service and they cant speak english. They pay them like 5 bucks a day. Stay away from this terrible website.

Please!!!

Had an Experience with Ultimate fares?

Comments

Mio, Michigan, United States #8400

Hello,

I am another Ex-Employee and whatever Tracii is stating in these posts is absolutely true. Ultimatefares.com and Cheapflightsales.com are the same company and their Corporate Office is in Boca Raton, Florida. They do use a Post Office Box to avoid angry and disgusted clients from visiting their offices. The office in New York for Cheapflights.com is also a Post Office Box and it is very true as a Trip Advisor Person sent their husband to see their offices in New York and there are none. They are located at 7100 West Camino Real Suite 402 in Boca Raton Florida. They are the biggest Scam of a company in gods creation and I advise for Everyone to stay away from these two websites. The are known for charging their clients for Travel Insurance when they never even checked the box for it. The owner claims pp hardly ever look at their credit card statements so he is making money on every hit the website books. The same goes for Cheapflight sales. They are also know in the industry for the clients getting UC flights with a Bait and Switch Trick. They are the biggest scammers and do not believe what World Voyager writes. Stay away from Ultimatefares.com and Cheapflightsales.com. They should be put out of business. I was a Virtual Agent and I have seen what they do to people.

Mio, Michigan, United States #8398

Hello,

Mio, Michigan, United States #5984

:( ultimatefares.com and cheapflightsales.com are the same company and totally rip pp off. They fired all their employees and now use india.